MBA in USA without GMAT for International students
Without a GMAT, can we Study in USA? Yes, provided you meet all the admissions standards, you can study for an MBA in US without having a GMAT score. MBA in USA without GMAT requires a distinguished educational record with an average Percentage of 65, job experience spanning at least two to three years, a statement of purpose, and letters of recommendation are often required for acceptance to MBA programs at American colleges that offer programs without the GMAT. Even prestigious MBA institutions like the New York Institute of Technology, Stanford University, and Columbia University are included on the list of Colleges offering MBA in USA without GMAT requirements. Such institutions typically emphasize practical administrative experience or in-depth academic studies that significantly raise individuals’ potential. Therefore, for many universities, a student’s business experience, personal assessment system, or pertinent academic studies retain more importance than simple test scores. Through this Blog, we are going to discuss MBA in USA without GMAT and its requirements and some top universities which provide MBA in USA.
Before jumping further let’s discuss some interesting facts about USA
- USA has the 4th longest river system in the world.
- The US has the largest economy in the world.
- From 1975 till 1790 the city of New York served as the capital of the United States.
- Like India USA also does not have any official language.
- The Statue of Liberty in New York was a gift to the US from France.
- 3rd Largest population in the world after India and China
- The United States is the third-largest country in the world and is almost the same size as the continent of Europe. This is one of the odd and fascinating things to know about USA.
MBA in USA without GMAT Requirements
To enter an MBA program without GMAT scores, overseas candidates must meet a unique set of prerequisites that vary by university. Following are a few fundamental prerequisites for acceptance that can benefit individuals during the registration process:
- Minimum Percentage of 65 is required which is also the average percentage.
- Minimum work experience of 2 years (Generally 3 years is most preferred).
- Minimum IELTS Score of 6.5 with no less than 6.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Resume highlighting all your work experience.
- Academic records.
Universities in USA without GMAT
- Kellogg School of Management– This place is different. Students at Kellogg are distinguished by their capacity to flourish in the presence of uncertainty, work with people of different viewpoints, approach issues from novel perspectives, and recognize opportunities that others might not have noticed. An individual stands out as not only an MBA graduate, but also as a Kellogg leader thanks to their special combination of creative, collaborative, analytical, and social intelligence. Kellogg is one of the well-known institutes which provides an MBA in USA without GMAT.
- Sawyer Business School– You’ll start a transformational path to excellence at the Sawyer Business School. You’ll have access to practical learning experiences, individualized faculty support, improved global knowledge, civic participation projects, unmatched career fairs, and a diverse community of professors and students as part of your curriculum. They work together to produce a business educational experience that is specifically designed to position students for a career that is successful in life. Join them to learn more about these aspects of the business school experience. MBA in USA especially from Sawyer Business School is a perfect choice for a student.
- University of Phoenix– Phoenix, Arizona serves as the home base for the independent, for-profit University of Phoenix. The institution was established in 1976 and offers certifications and degrees at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate levels. For several of its undergraduate programs, it has an enrollment period admissions policy and is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Council. American private equity company Apollo Global Management is the school’s owner. They Provide one of the best MBAs in USA and also do not require a GMAT score for admission.
Executive MBA in USA without GMAT
If none of the aforementioned programs appeal to you, you might choose to study executive MBA in the Country without taking the GMAT. Candidates should be aware that executive MBA programs at US universities are only open to individuals with at least 8 to 10 years of experience. The application criteria for executive MBA programs should be carefully considered by individuals who intend to pursue an MBA in USA without GMAT, as many B-schools may also ask that you have at least 10 years of experience.
Institutes that offer GMAT Waiver
Given that the GMAT Exam Credit has a five-year validity period, any MBA candidate whose score validity has expired must retake the exam. However, a number of prestigious colleges provide GMAT Waivers. These colleges might also grant you a GMAT Concession if you have a strong score and an appropriate profile, such as real work experience.
Institutes That offer GMAT Waivers are-
- Syracuse University
- Questrom School of Business
- The University of North Carolina.
In closing, the criteria for admission to an MBA program are frequently changing. Depending on a number of variables, there can be noticeable changes every year or session. Therefore, it is advised for applicants to check the prerequisites of the business school they intend to apply to. In addition, a number of universities provide case-specific GMAT waivers, where the admissions officer evaluates each applicant based on their skill set before determining whether to provide a waiver. In such circumstances, you must get in touch with your institution and ask about the matter. We hope that this blog is useful to you and that after reading it, any confusion or question about MBA in US or MBA in US without GMAT will be cleared up.