Management Courses in Canada- Eligibility, Universities, Fees
Management courses are one of the most sought-after programs among International students. Canada has successfully established itself as the major hub for higher education, especially for the management courses. Management colleges in Canada are globally acclaimed and internationally ranked with top-notch infrastructure and good-quality education. Studying in Canada is extremely popular among International students due to its favorite policy of Student Visa policies. This blog brings you all the information on the Top Management Courses in Canada, major management universities in Canada, Eligibility requirements, Tuition Fees and career scopes after management courses. Check it out below!
Why Study Management Courses in Canada?
- Top-ranked management universities across the globe: Canada is one of the top Study Abroad destinations in the world and offers International students one of the best management curriculum. According to QS World University Rankings for Business & Management 2022, around 5 universities from Canada found their place in the Top 100 universities of the world.
- Wide variety of management courses to choose from: There are a wide variety of management courses specializations and disciplines to choose from. Some of the popular management course disciplines are marketing management, finance management, human resource management, hotel management, & project management.
- Excellent Job opportunities: After graduating from management colleges in Canada, students not only get access to the best work opportunities in Canada but across the whole world. An average salary of a Management graduate from Canada can vary between 50,000 CAD to 1,00,000 CAD (approx.) per annum.
Management Courses in Canada – How to Apply?
Here is the step by step process to apply for Management Courses in Canada:
- First, you’ve to short-list the management course you want to study in Canada and then choose the university or college for that course in which you want to study.
- Then visit the official website of the university and collect all your required information such as admission intake deadlines & the eligibility criteria.
- Collect and upload all the required scanned academic documents of yours such as marksheets, English proficiency test scores, & Resumes/CVs
- Next step is to fill up the university application form and submit the required application fees.
- Once your chosen university accepts the application form, you’ll receive the offer letter or acceptance letter from them.
- After, you accept the offer letter from the university, pay the required tuition fees and confirm your seat.
Management Courses in Canada – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria and the admission requirements may vary from the university to university and the type of courses. Let’s find out!
- Official Academic Transcripts- If you are an International Student wishing to pursue Management courses from Canada, you have to submit all your previously attended institutions academic transcripts. Suppose, you’re applying for a Bachelor degree in Management, you need to submit your high school certificate. To pursue a Postgraduate management degree in Canada, you need to submit a Bachelor degree certificate from the relevant subject.
- English Language Test Scores- International candidates who’re from non-native English-speaking nations are required to pass the English Proficiency Test. Some of the prominent English Language Proficiency tests are IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, & CAEL. The Test Scores may vary from course to course. The minimum expected scores for some of the exams are:
- IELTS: 6.0-7.0
- TOEFL: 85-95
- GMAT or GRE Scores- The GMAT score required to study Top Management Courses in Canada vary from 500 to 600. The Average GMAT score hovers around 550. The minimum GRE score required is around 280-300, valid for a period of 5 years.
- Work Experience- Most of the popular Management universities in Canada require the candidates to have at least 3 to 4 years of work experience to apply. But it may vary from university to university. Some universities may not ask for work experience at all.
Documents Required to apply for Management Courses in Canada
When you apply for management courses in Canada, then you have to submit some of the following documents with the application form: They are:
- Original marksheets
- Bachelor degree certificate
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- SAT/ACT Scores (if needed)
- Letter of Recommendations (LORs)
- Statement of Purpose (SOPs)
- Work Experience proof
- Proof of Financial funds
- Study Permit Visa
Best Management Universities in Canada
|University||QS World University Rankings||Average Annual Fees||Courses Offered|
|University of Toronto||26||19,000 – 58,000 CAD (approx.)||BBA in Management|
BBA in management and finance
BCom in Management
BA Honors in Management
BBA in Accounting and Management
BBA in Management and Human Resources
MBA in Management
MSc in Sustainability Management
Masters in Financial Risk Management
PhD in Management
|University of British Columbia||46||18,000-42,500 CAD (approx.)||Bachelor of Management|
Masters of Sustainable Forest Management
MBA in Management Information Systems
Masters in Management
Master of Geomatics for Environmental Management
|McGill University||27||21,000-56,500 CAD (approx.)||Bachelor in Management|
Bachelor in Investment Management
Masters in Management
MBA in Management
EMBA in Management
PhD in Management
|Western University||170||21,000-46,000 CAD (approx.)||Bachelor in Management and legal studies|
Bachelor in Management and Organizational Studies
Masters in Management of Applied Science
Bachelor in Management Studies
Bachelor in Management and legal studies
|York University||494||19,500-43,000 CAD (approx.)||Master of Management|
Master of Supply Chain Management
Master of Management
Master of Disaster & Emergency Management
Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence
Management Courses in Canada – Tuition Fees
Let’s see the approximate Tuition Fees for different types of management courses in Canada:
|Course Name||Average Tuition Fees Range|
|Bachelor in Management||18,000-38,000 (CAD) (per annum)|
|Masters in Management||23,000-45,000 (CAD) (per annum)|
|Diploma in Management||8,000-19,000 (CAD) (per annum)|
|PG Diploma in Management||9,000-22,000 (CAD) (per annum)|
Job Opportunities after Top Management Courses in Canada
Here is the list of some of the popular job opportunities along with the average salaries offered:
|Job Role||Average Annual Salary|
|Marketing Manager||80,500 (CAD) (approx.)|
|Business Manager||86,500 (CAD) (approx.)|
|Supply Chain Manager||80,000 (CAD) (approx.)|
|Administration Manager||87,000 (CAD) (approx.)|
|Logistics Manager||73,000 (CAD) (approx.)|
|Interactive Media Manager||64,300 (CAD) (approx.)|
|Project Manager||84,400 (CAD) (approx.)|
Management courses in Canada are famous since it provides International students with vast career opportunities. The Canadian management universities are featured in various globally accepted rankings like QS research, Academic Rankings of World Universities and the Times Higher Education. Management students prefer to study in large cities of Canada such as Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver. Hope this blog post has been successful in removing the confusion about the Top Management Courses in Canada. So Why waste time? Get yourself enrolled in one of the Management courses in Canada. If you’ve found this blog post useful, kindle share and like this post. Please drop comments!
Read More- Best Courses in Canada for Indian Students