*We are now in Noida.

Phone: 080-69029999

Which Canadian colleges provide 2 years of Hospitality or Culinary course at the postgraduate level?

← All Topics

The following can be the possible options for 2-year courses in the field of hospitality or culinary in Canadian colleges at PG level:

Name of the College/UniversityName of the Course/Program
Fanshawe CollegeGraduate Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Operations Management
University of GuelphMSc in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Selkirk CollegePost-Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
Previous Which Canadian Colleges give conditional offer letter without IELTS?
Next Which is better IELTS or PTE in Canada?
Table of Contents

Contact Us

Do you need help ?
Fill out this form to get in touch.