*We are BACK TO OFFICE & VACCINATED! Avail Counselling Sessions in Person With Safety.

Phone: 080-69029999

What is the difference between S Pass and E Pass in Singapore?

← All Topics

Here, S pass stands for the Short-Term Employment Pass and E Pass refers to the Employment Pass. The difference between these two passes has been explained here:

  • S Pass: Any foreign person who is equally eligible and experienced like the residence of the country or about to appoint under the mid-level administration staff get this pass. Anyone who is high-skilled or semi-skilled individual and who were already under the work permit or whose employment pass has been rejected due to different reasons may also apply for this short-term pass. To put it simply, this pass is for skilled and semi-skilled workers.
  • E Pass: This pass is given to high-skilled foreigners who have employed as highly skilled expertise executives or managers with a degree from a globally recognized university. Foreigners who are skilled and eligible to work under specialist jobs, executives, managerial, and administrative jobs assigned by the Ministry of Manpower (MoM) can apply for this pass. Candidates having good experience in a specific white-collar range designation will get an edge over others.

Previous What are the stay back and PR options in Germany after B.tech?
Next What is the maximum age of a student that we can send for overseas education in any country apart from Dubai when the student is having valid experience in the relevant field of study? Also which are those countries?
Table of Contents

Contact Us

Do you need help ?
Fill out this form to get in touch.