*We are now in Noida.

Phone: 080-69029999

If a student wants a job in the UK after a one year master’s, what is the procedure to go about the same?

← All Topics

After completing masters, a student now gets 2 years of stay back option so that they can find a suitable job. Once they find the job, they can apply for ‘Tier-2 General Visa’ that entitles them to live and work in the UK. However, there are certain criteria that you need to fulfill i.e. the job should be a graduate-level position and offer salary as per the country’s laws.

Previous I want to know about spouse visa – a. criteria b. requirements for U.K. & Ireland?
Next What are the course options related to Law in UG and PG in the UK?
Table of Contents

Contact Us

Do you need help ?
Fill out this form to get in touch.