*We are now in Noida.

Phone: 080-69029999

If a student has 5 years of gap after 12th without any relevant experience that he/she wants to study their bachelor’s in, then what are the countries and course options open apart from Dubai?

← All Topics

If the student is able to justify the gap, then they can possibly get an admission. However, the matter will stuck at the time of visa process. It is because in such cases, the visa success rate is quite lower.

Previous Can we send students to Oxford and Cambridge like top-ranked Universities?
Next What are all the branches of B.Tech that we can send a student to study in Germany?
Table of Contents

Contact Us

Do you need help ?
Fill out this form to get in touch.