*We are now in Noida.

Phone: 080-69029999

If a student asks for short term courses (less than 1 yr), what are the possible options for the candidate?

← All Topics

Unfortunately, there are no such options available as we do not cater to short-term courses for any country. If the student is interested, then we can assist him/her for UG and PG programs.

Previous ICM and FIC comes under SDS or University?
Next If a student is an onshore student but in Private college and now wants to apply in the colleges under SDS from an agent, is he can apply?
Table of Contents

Contact Us

Do you need help ?
Fill out this form to get in touch.