*We are now in Noida.

Phone: 080-69029999

I am married. Can I go to Canada for studies? what are the conditions or chances for a spouse visa?

← All Topics

Yes, you can go to Canada for further studies. But, only as an independent student. When it comes to the chances for your spouse, he or she can join you later i.e. after 6 months or more.

Previous How much work experience required for an MBA in Canada?
Next I scored 50% in 12th, Can I apply in Canadian colleges?
Table of Contents

Contact Us

Do you need help ?
Fill out this form to get in touch.