How much loan can banks provide to a student for overseas education? - Abroad Education Consultants

How much loan can banks provide to a student for overseas education?

Home/How much loan can banks provide to a student for overseas education?

How much loan can banks provide to a student for overseas education?

  • Main
  • How much loan can banks provide to a student for overseas education?
← All Topics

Depending on the amount, the bank can finance up to 100% of the course fee. However, you cannot show your university that you have taken the entire amount from the bank. For this, you can keep the 60-40 ratio. It means you can 60% like your savings and the rest 40% amount as loan.

Table of Contents