*We are now in Noida.

Phone: 080-69029999

How much do I need to pay for the first-year to study in Canada?

← All Topics

To study in Canada, you will need to pay the following:

  • For Master’s Programs: 1 Year Tuition Fee + 1 Year Living Cost
  • For PGDM Programs: 1 Year Fee + 1 Year Living Cost
Previous How much can I earn in part-time work in Toronto & Vancouver?
Next How much funds do I need to show for a general file in Canada?
Table of Contents

Contact Us

Do you need help ?
Fill out this form to get in touch.