Acceptance/offer letter from a recognised university and a student’s pass (S pass).
The university where you are planning to study must register you at SOLAR, i.e., Student’s Pass Online Application & Registration online portal. Once you are registered, you will receive a SOLAR+ application number with which you can apply for an S pass. An S pass is valid for the course duration and is offered by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). It is also possible that the university where you want to study might themselves apply for an S pass on your behalf and issue an in-principal approval letter once the S pass is granted by ICA.