Q1. Who is international Student?
Ans.  An International student is a person who is not an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or not a permanent Resident of Australia.
Q2.  How do I apply to Study?
Ans:  If you are an International student, you can apply for all the Universities through us. We are the official representative of all the universities in Australia.
Q3. Why should I study in Australia?
Ans:- Over 600,000 international students across 140 countries choose to study in Australia each year. Recent surveys conducted by Studies in Australia indicate four main reasons why international students choose to study in Australia:

  • Globally recognised courses and institutions
  • Lively and multicultural lifestyle
  • Reasonable study costs
  • Beautiful weather and landscapes

Q4.What English language tests are acceptable for Australian student visas?
Ans:-There are five different tests accepted for Australian student visa applications:

  • Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
  • International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
  • Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
  • Pearson Test of English (PTE).

Q5.Can I work during my studies in Australia?
Ans-Yes, you can work while you’re studying in Australia. International students are permitted to work a maximum of40 hours per fortnight during study periods and unlimited hours during study breaks. There are no work
restrictions for students completing a master’s by research or doctoral degree.
Q6. What are certified copies of documents?
Ans:-  A certified copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been  signed and stamped by a  government
authority stating it is a true copy of Original copies. Approved Education Agents are also able to certify
the documents as the part of application process.
Q7.What is the estimated application processing Time?
Ans:-Application process generally 2-4 weeks after sending the application form.
Q8. What is Credit Transfer of prior studies? How can I avail for credit transfer?
Ans:- In Australian, you might be eligible for credit for some or all courses which you have successfully
completed in your home country . If you wish to apply for Credit, you will need to complete the “Application
for Credit transfer form along with your application”.
Q9. What is a conditional offer letter?
Ans:- If you have received  conditional offer letter its mean that you have not completed the entry requirement,
Needs  to complete all conditions outlined in your offer letter, before you get the full offer letter from
Q10. When do I get Confirmation of Enrolment?
Ans:-You will get your confirmation of enrolment once you have accepted the offer letter and make the payment of
First semester and Trimester Tuition fees and other cost according to the offer letter.
Q11. Do universities have any application fee for applying?
Ans:- Yes, few universities have application fees for applying (Group of Eight). But most of the universities do
not have application fees for application.
Q12. Can I apply for two Programs in one University?
Ans:- Yes, student can apply for upto two programs in one university application , however some university also
allow you to fill upto  three programs choices in one application.
Q13. When can I start my application process?
Ans:- You can start the application about 9 months prior to your program start date. (For exp:- if you are looking
Feb 2019 application can be started by March 2017)
Q14. How long will it take to have my application assessed?
Ans:-Standard application assessment turn over time is around 3- 4 weeks.
Q15. Are Australian qualifications recognised overseas?
Ans:-Australian qualifications are highly respected internationally and are distinguished by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). The AQF is our national system of learning that is recognised by many overseas countries.
Q16.How many international students study in Australia?
Ans:-There are over 500 000 international students studying in Australian institutions currently with this number
expected to increase in coming years.
Q17.What are Australian university semester dates?
Ans:-Generally Australian universities have two semesters. The first is from February to June and the second from July to November. This can vary somewhat between universities.
Q18.What is vocational and technical education?
Ans:-Australia’s Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) system is often referred to as Technical and Vocational Education (TVE) in other countries.
VTE delivers training that is practical and career-oriented. Courses include: computing, business studies, marketing, tourism and hospitality. VTE is also available in Australian schools.
Q19:Can international students attend schools in Australia?
Ans:- Yes. All government and non-government schools accept international students and must meet special requirements under Australian Government legislatio