Study in Canada
AEC Overseas is organizing Canada Admission Day for the Indian Students/Aspirants who wish to Study in Canada and wants to get admission in the best Universities of Canada where they can also earn while learn. There are various reason to get Study in Canada, and When you are planning to Abroad Studies, Candian Universities are the first option. Find some must-know factors when you choose to Study in Canada.
- Capital: Ottawa
- Official language: English and French
- Currency: Canadian dollar ($) (CAD) ,CAD$ 1 = Rs. 55
- Climate: Canada is often associated with cold weather and snow. Daytime summer temperatures can rise to 35°C and higher, while lows of -25°C are not uncommon in winter. Spring is generally pleasant across the country. Autumns are often crisp and cool, but brightened by rich orange and red leaves on trees.
- Distance from India: 14 hours approx
- Provinces : Alberta (Edmonton), British Columbia (Victoria), Manitoba (Winnipeg), New Brunswick (Fredericton), Newfoundland and Labrador(St. John’s), Nova Scotia (Halifax), Ontario (Toronto), Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown), Quebec (Quebec City), Saskatchewan (Regina)
- Territories: Yukon (Whitehorse), Nunavut (Iqaluit), Northwest Territories (Yellowknife), Map of Canada exhibiting its ten provinces and three territories, and their capitals.
Participating Universities in this Admission day-
- George Brown College
- Douglas College
- St. Lawrence College
- Cambrian College
- Undergraduate Degree
- Advanced Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate
Undergraduate Degree: 4 years
Diploma: 3 years
Advanced Diploma: 2 years
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: 1 – 2 years
MBA: 1.5 – 2 years
Undergraduate Degree: CAN$ 20,000 – 25,0000 per annum
Diploma: CAN$ 11,000 – 13,000 per annum
Advanced Diploma: CAN$ 11,000 – 13,000 per annum
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: CAN$ 12,000 – 15,000 for the course
MBA: approx CAN$ 30,000 for the course
CAN$8,000 per yr
TOEFL: Generally not preferred at any college and University
IELTS: Undergraduate Degree: 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in each module
Diploma: 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in each module
Advanced Diploma: 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in each module
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in each module
MBA: 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in each module
Undergraduate Degree: 12TH in relevant subject with 75% and above
Diploma: 12TH with English and Math or 10TH English & Math and 12TH with Accounting & Statistics
Advanced Diploma: 12TH with English and Math or 10TH English & Math and 12TH with Accounting & Statistics
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: 3/ 4 years Bachelors degree or Diploma.
MBA: 4 years Bachelors degree; with and without work experience.
Mark your calendar!
Date: 14 September 2019 ( Saturday)
Timing: 11 AM-5 PM
Venue: AEC Abroad Education Consultants, 505-509 Ansal Tower,
Nehru Place, New Delhi