5 Reasons why students love to study in Singapore
Singapore is a country of great diversity. It is a part of South East Asia and is one of the most developed countries in the world, with an HDI of 9. It developed itself to a 1st world country from a 3rd world country in one generation. There are a no. of advantages that the country offers to its foreign students which are worth taking note of and before deciding the country of study by students all over the world. These benefits are:
- Pleasant climate. Singapore has a tropical rainforest climate with no distinctive seasons. The temperature does not vary much and ranges from 22 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees. This moderate climate is conducive to living. It is a green city with the highest area under a cover of trees in spite of its urbanization. The moderate climate throughout the year makes it an attractive destination for students across the world.
- English speaking Country. Singapore is an English speaking country, with English being one of the 4 nationally spoken languages. English is the medium of instruction in all public schools. As most of the population knows English, it makes Singapore an extremely student-friendly country for students all over the world.
- Good Universities. Singapore has a plethora of good universities, with 6 of its public universities among the top 20 in the world. It is said to be the most “technology ready nation” in the world. The education is supported by latest technology which makes the education cutting edge and at par with the education available anywhere in the world. The top-notch infrastructure of its universities makes it a great option for students.
- Clean and safe country with excellent transport facilities. Singapore is said to be the smartest and safest country in the world. It imposes a heavy fine on people who litter it. It offers the best quality of life in Asia and 6th best in the world. Singapore has a very good system of public transport in place. Private vehicles are not encouraged and car buyers are required to pay a heavy duty.
- Economy. Singapore has a highly developed market economy. The country has a GDP of $296.642 billion. It has the 3rd highest GDP per capita in the world. It also has one of the least unemployment rates in the world. Roughly 44 percent of the Singaporean workforce is made up of non-Singaporeans, which means that students after completing their education here can join the workforce as per the country policies.
We at AEC Overseas, Provide the Indian Students a chance to get Admission in their dream college of Singapore in various Stream and courses. From the last 11 Years, we help the students to get admission and Study in Singapore, also help them to meet with University Representatives at our place to know about the Admissions, Courses, Scholarships, Work Opportunity, Accommodation, Pre Departure, and Visa Solutions.